Health Benefits of Vitamin E
Posted by Fruit Of Spirit on
In this article, we are going to know the different health benefits of Vitamin E in our body. Vitamin E is a vitamin which is liquefied in fats. It can be found in various foods such as cereals, poultry, eggs, meat, and vegetables. It is now accessible as a vitamin supplement. It purely happens with the eight types of chemicals which are the alpha, beta, gamma, delta-tocotrienol, delta-tocopherol, alpha, beta and gamma that have diverse biological activities. Alpha is the type that has to meet the needed human requirements. Vitamin E is an antioxidant that ends the construction of forming ROS when the fat experiences oxidation. It can help in delaying or preventing chronic illnesses related to free radicals. Free radicals are molecules that can damage our body cells. In inclusion to its benefits as an antioxidant, vitamin E is elaborate in our immune function and metabolic process. Vitamin E is an important factor in boosting our immune system so that we can fight diseases.
What is Vitamin E?
Vitamin E is a nutrient that is very good in our health. It can be found in many foods that give a beneficial effect on our health. Vitamin E is one of the best ways to keep your immune system stronger and healthier. It is very popular in protecting our cells from any damages. Vitamin E has eight different types. One of the most active forms of vitamin E in humans is alpha-tocopherol; it acts as the antioxidant that looks for loose electrons which are known as free radicals. Health benefits of Vitamin E will help our immune system be strong enough to fight any diseases. It is fat-soluble, which means your body can store and use it when needed. Vitamin E is mostly used in treating vitamin E deficiency, which is very rare. Our body needs vitamin E for the proper functioning of the organs. It is helpful to prevent the processing of the damaged cells in our body. It serves as a defense against various diseases and infections to strengthen the immune system. Also, vitamin E is an important factor in red blood cells. It gives a variety of benefits in our body that can be used in many ways. For prevention, you should try our health supplements to help you improve your health and also to a better lifestyle.
Vitamin E deficiency
Vitamin E is very important to keep your body’s immune system strong and healthy. In this case, vitamin E deficiency development is very rare, unless you have other health problems. Vitamin E deficiency may cause lack and fragility of red blood cells and deterioration of the neurons. It is usually caused by a diet that is low in vitamin E. The diagnosis of vitamin E deficiency will depend on the symptoms of the patients. People with vitamin E deficiency can weaken the immune system. Our body needs vitamin E to help in better functioning of our body. Deficiency is very rare; it's basically one of the outcomes of other health conditions. Premature infants may have low vitamin E levels. With its eight related chemical structures, doctors can determine through a blood test how much a person has one of these forms of chemicals. The normal range of vitamin E is 5.5 to 17 mg/L. This range can differ in children under 17 and premature infants. Also, normal levels will vary depending on the laboratory procedure used. People with vitamin E less than 4 mg/L will require a supplement to get enough nutrients.
Vitamin E deficiency signs and symptoms
- Walking and coordination difficulties - a vitamin E deficiency may cause neurons to break down that will harm the nerves’ ability to convey signals; this is known as Purkinje neurons.
- Muscle weaknesses - vitamin E is very necessary to central nervous system functioning, as it is one of the body's main antioxidants. The results of the deficiency can be stress which further leads to weakening of our muscles.
- Vision problems - a deficiency of vitamin E may weaken the receptors of the light in the retina and some other cells in the eye. This may result in loss of vision.
- Numbness and tingling - deficiency can cause damage to our nerve fibres.
- Immune system issues - a vitamin E deficiency can weaken our immune system. This will lead to the risk of developing other diseases.
Vitamin E deficiency can be because of hereditary factors or it simply means it runs from the family. Knowing your family history will help you determine if you have inherited disorders. Medical problems can also be the main cause of the deficiency. Vitamin E deficiency is very common among newborns and premature babies who have low birth weight and lesser fats in the body. They have the risk for vitamin E deficiency because of their immature digestive tract that impedes fats and the absorption of vitamin E. This can destroy the red blood cells and will cause anemia.
It is important to know the health benefits of vitamin E to reduce the risk of developing deficiency and other health problems. You should try out health supplements to make sure you have enough nutrients to fight against the deficiency.
Health Benefits of Vitamin E
The health benefits of vitamin E is one of the reasons why you should use it as a natural supplement to prevent your body from acquiring illnesses. There are lots of benefits that vitamin E gives you. It is best to know them for you to have an idea about vitamin E. Knowing how much vitamin E is required to take will be a big help to your health. As mentioned above, it is a good thing to strengthen the immune system, eyes and skin. Taking vitamin E from food and supplements can help reduce the risk of developing certain diseases. These are some of the health benefits of vitamin E:
- Antioxidants - vitamin E is also known as an antioxidant. This can help in protecting your cells from any damage. In this case, it can prevent our body from the risk of other conditions.
- It leads to a longer cell life - vitamin E will help your body fight against free radicals that damage and slow down the normal functioning of cells. Free radicals can damage and shorten the lifespan of cells. It weakens healthy cells which can further lead to various diseases.
- It serves as extra protection - vitamin E will serve as a protection from environmental and lifestyle risks for different types of health problems. Free radicals may increase by exposure to air pollution, smoking, and high exposure to sunlight. Vitamin E can help you with this. It can repair damaged cells and make you stay healthy.
People take vitamin E to prevent them from developing and treating diseases. As a fat-soluble vitamin, its function basically is an antioxidant. Vitamin E plays an important role in the process of hormone substances which is known as " prostaglandins". It is responsible for regulating a lot of body processes including muscle contraction and blood pressure. The health benefits of vitamin E can help people with the following conditions.
- Alzheimer disease - taking vitamin E may lower the risk of developing these diseases. People with Alzheimer disease can take vitamin E to relieve symptoms and prevent worsening of the disease, together with the prescribed treatments for the disorder
- Anemia, or low red blood cell count - taking vitamin E helps in improving the body response from the drug erythropoietin. This further affects red blood cells production in people who are on hemodialysis. Taking vitamin E will benefit people with blood problems and will treat their vitamin E deficiency.
- Helps in swelling of the eye - taking vitamin E can improve your vision
- Premenstrual syndrome or PMS - taking vitamin E may lessen anxiety, depression and other symptoms caused by PMS
These are some of the health benefits of vitamin E in our body. It can help in different ways of improving health. It is important to know the benefits and uses of vitamin E so that you can use it properly to benefit your body. This is to encourage you to try health supplements to help you with your health problems and give you better life care.
Vitamin E-rich Foods
You already understand the health benefits of Vitamin E in our body. Taking food or supplements with vitamin E can help you to stay healthy and stronger. These are some of the foods rich in vitamin E to improve your health, eyes and skin.
- Sunflower seeds
- Vegetable oils
- Beet greens
- Hazelnut oil
- Pine nuts
- Turnip greens
- Pumpkin seeds
- Red sweet pepper
There are lots of foods that are very rich in vitamin E. Eating this kind of food will help you increase your vitamin E levels in the body. Adding a little bit of oil to your food like salad can help in the absorption of vitamin E from the low-fat foods. It is not hard to find food that is rich in vitamin E. There are now plenty of natural foods that are rich in vitamin E.
Vitamin E Supplements
Vitamin E supplements can have many different forms and may contain different amounts of nutrients. There are some ways to consider when finding a vitamin E supplement. These include the following:
- The form of vitamin E - Vitamin E has eight chemicals, including alpha-tocopherol. Each form of vitamin E had different levels of potency and effects in the body. It is important to know the right supplements for your body.
- The amount of vitamin E - Most of the vitamin E supplements available gives about 13.5 mg of vitamin E. Most of the recommended vitamin E amounts are found in the majority of these supplements. When taking in supplements, know the recommended amounts for your age and only take the required amounts.
- For children one to three years of age, the recommended dose of vitamin E is 6mg/day; for 4 to 8 years old, the recommended dose is 7mg/day; and for 9 to 14 years old, the recommended dose is 11mg/day.
- For females aged 14 years old and above, the recommended dose is 15mg/day.
- For males aged 14 years old and above, the recommended dose is 15mg /day.
It is important to know more about vitamin E supplements so that you can take it properly. We all need vitamin E in our food or supplements to protect our body cells from damage. Make sure to try our health supplement that fits your health needs. You can visit our site for more information about the different health supplements that you are looking for.
To conclude, the health benefits of vitamin E are very helpful for our body health, especially if our body is not healthy enough to fight diseases. Taking vitamin E is a good thing to do to ensure that your body is healthy. Knowing the benefits and uses of vitamin E will help you in designing your proper diet. It is best to get your health supplements from a trusted source of health products.
All of us should have enough knowledge on vitamin E to ensure that your body needs can be fulfilled by the supplements you are taking. You should take health supplements that will give you immunity against diseases, especially during these ties. People who have vitamin E deficiency may have weak immune systems and have a high risk of developing illnesses. You should know and define the symptoms you are experiencing so that your doctor will know your health problem and will give you proper treatment.
Of course, there are lots of natural foods that are rich in vitamin E. You can consume them to make sure you have enough vitamin E levels in the body. For people who are looking for healthy supplements, visit our site http://fruitofspirit.com and we will help you find the perfect health supplements for your various medical needs.