How to get rid of muffin top fast?
How to get rid of muffin top fast? Muffin top is a slang term used for the fats that assemble on the waistline. There are so many ways that help people to lose fat and stay in shape. Different diet plans and workouts made it easy for people to lose weight quickly. So, there are only two ways of getting rid of extra fats; one is through diet, and the second is through physical activities. These two are healthy ways of losing weight. Losing muffin tops is the primary concern of people as they need to fit their clothes, and sometimes their muffin top reveals that they get embarrassed.
Diet to lose muffin top is said to be the stubborn fat that banishes slowly. People get worried because fats around their belly get noticed, and they look ugly. Fat assembles around the lower part of the abdomen because of the liver's working, as the liver lies close to that area. Fats can be converted into energy when needed by the liver. That is why it gathers around the lower belly area. It becomes alarming when fats fail to burn or stay there for a longer period of time.
Another reason for muffin tops can be stress hormones. When stress hormones are released in the body, they increase appetite, and usually, people eat the wrong food (like food full of fats and carbohydrates) in a hurry. These foods only favor the muffin top to grow. To get the desired waistline is not an impossible task that can be achieved by adding some healthy foods to the diet and avoiding unhealthy foods.
Foods for Reducing Muffin Top Fat
Some of the following are the foods that include proteins, magnesium, and omega 3 to balance sugar levels in the blood and enhance metabolism to burn the fats fast.
Eggs: Eggs are the rich source of protein, chromium, vitamin A and vitamin D. Eggs consumed in the morning meal makes you feel full for the longer time as well as it dampers the yearning for sugar and consequently controls the sugar levels in the body for the whole day.
Fish: Sardines and mackerel are the fish types that are the richer source of omega 3 and protein. These contain some necessary fatty acids that improve the metabolism process and fight against fats to burn them more quickly.
Chia seeds: Little seeds full of fiber are observed to be the best food used for weight loss. Chia seeds control the appetite and avert overeating. This high fiber intake helps you to lose weight swiftly.
Bananas: Bananas are a fruit that can flatten the tummy and burn all the fat around it in weeks. This fruit is high in both calorie and fiber that help restrain the cravings and cut down fats.
Lemons: Lemons are the bigger source of vitamin C that improves the digestion process. Antioxidants and some diuretic effects present in lemon detoxifies the body and burns the extra fats, meanwhile boosting the metabolism.
Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar is also used worldwide for weight loss as it contains some detoxification properties. It helps to prevent diabetes, so it is suggested to add this miracle ingredient to your diets.
Olive oil: Olive oil contains fatty acids that keep your heart healthy and maintains sugar levels in the blood. A healthy heart and healthy blood flow lead to weight loss. Olive oil also keeps you full for a longer time thus puts a stop to your guzzle.
Green tea: Green tea is a shield against gaining weight. The presence of antioxidants in green tea enhances the metabolism and helps you to attain the required body shape.
Yogurt: Consuming yogurt at breakfast is the best way to reduce belly fats. Yogurt is a low-calorie diet that gives you a feeling of fullness. It prevents you from eating more and, in result, gives you a flat tummy.
Diet Tips for Losing Muffin Tops
Some of the points should be kept in mind if you are planning to lose muffin tops with diet.
- To get rid of muffin tops, one should reduce sugar intake as high sugar levels in the blood yield cortisol and adrenaline in the body that makes you hungry. High sugar intake makes you eat more than what you need. A high amount of sugar produces fructose in the liver that eventually converts into fats.
- Always take a diet that is high in protein. Protein slows down the digestion process and maintains sugar level in the blood, eventually burning fats. Some studies proved that high protein intake helps you to lose belly fats quickly.
- Carbs should be avoided as much as possible. It is suggested that carbohydrates should be exchanged with whole grain items that slow down the energy-releasing process. Carbs that are not refined also affect the sugar levels in the blood. Oats and brown rice are the best-unrefined carbohydrates that should be added to the meal for the purpose of weight loss.
- Magnesium is also suggested to add to your diet if you want to lose belly fats fast. Magnesium manages the insulin level in the blood that gives a boost to the process of metabolism that helps to burn fats easily. Green foods are said to be the best source of magnesium and fiber that helps you to lose your muffin top gradually.
- It is recommended that one should eat after every three hours to lose belly fats.
Workouts to lose the muffin top
To get rid of muffin top, you need to have cardio exercises, exercises for some particular parts of the body, and some special body movements. For this, the following exercises are best to follow:
- Hip Dips
For this exercise, the following steps should be followed:
- Hold the position of the plank and tight your abs.
- Make your forearm a little lower into the plank and bend elbows and try to come down to the floor.
- Now repeat the above step on the other side and roll to the left side by putting your hand on your hips.
- Touch the floor by dipping your hips and come to the starting position again.
- Butt Lift
This exercise will help you to tone your lower abs and muffin tops.
- By placing your body on the floor so that your back touches the floor, then bend your knees and feet flat.
- Now push your butt upside so that it gets aligned with your shoulder.
- Comes back to the starting point.
- Repeat these movements twenty times.
- Rolling Plank
This kind of plank is slightly an addition to the normal plank. It is good for the middle section of the body as it involves some movements in the body part, so it is a good cardio exercise for muffin tops.
- By making sure that your hands are underneath your shoulder, go into the plank position and hold your arms straight.
- Roll your left side of the body to do a side plank and come to the starting position.
- After that repeat, this movement by tilting your body to the right side.
- Repeat these movements ten times for each side.
- Russian Twist
This exercise is recommended most for muffin tops. It also makes your abs strong, and your legs muscles come visible and oblique. This exercise can be done with weight as well as without weight.
- First, touch your back to the floor and then sit on your butts and try to fix your feet into the floor so that they cannot move.
- Push your back upwards by fixing your shoulder’s back on the ground.
- You can hold weight here or join your hands if you do not want to hold weight.
- Make rotation in the weight from one side to another and keep repeating this for ten times for each side.
- Candlestick Dipper
You can say that this is the number one exercise for muffin top, and you can have its results by performing it for a few weeks.
- Bend on your knees and make your abs tight and try to hold your back a little straight.
- Try to stretch out your left leg, but keep in mind that your knee must stay straight.
- The next step is to raise your hand but bend your fingers tight and together.
- After doing the above step, bend your waist to the left side and try to get parallel to the floor.
- After this, come back to your starting position and repeat this exercise for the alternative sides. You need to repeat at least fifteen dips each for one side.
- Bicycle Crunches
This exercise is the toughest exercise among all that we have discussed and is extremely effective for your abs, belly fat removing, and especially muffin tops.
- Touch the floor with your back.
- Put your hands behind your head; this will give support to the neck.
- Now lift your feet and knees so that calves and floor become parallel to each other.
- After getting into this posture, move your right leg so that knees come closer to the elbow of the left arm, but bear in mind that while doing so, your leg should not get lowered to the floor.
- Now repeat this movement for the alternative side and keep doing this exercise so that you have done with at least fifteen rounds of each side.
Muffin tops can be removed with the help of proper diet and proper exercises. But for a proper diet, it is better to consult your doctor.